Dating customs in other countries

by  |  14-Feb-2019 01:18

If you overstay your visa, you won't be allowed to leave Russia until the Russian Ministry of Internal Affairs determines your legal status or an order is issued to deport you.

You can be detained until the authorities process your case.

Approval can be obtained from the Federal Service for the Supervision of Communications.

Dating customs in other countries

Those with visas allowing employment should be registered through their employer.

If you don't register, you can be fined and it could delay your departure.

More information: Russian Ministry of Internal Affairs All foreign visitors receive a migration card on arrival in Russia.

If provided a migration card in paper form, keep the stamped exit portion of the card with your passport, as you'll need to provide it to passport control on your departure.

Penalties for overstaying include fines, deportation and/or bans from re-entry into Russia.

Community Discussion